Paylocity offers cloud-based services on payroll and HR software for small businesses in this wide range of industries. Paylocity also provides other services like filing tax services, benefits for administration, tracking of labour, time, and talent management. To get these services, you need to have an account and log into it. You can log in to Paylocity from your computer by going to their website i.e, www.paylocity.com. Then, you will be redirected to the Paylocity login page. You can use your mobile phone for downloading the Paylocity app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
Through this guide, we will explain the Paylocity registration process, how you can log in to Paylocity, and all the credentials you will need to manage your account.
How to Sign up for Paylocity?
If you want to sign up for Paylocity, you need to open the Paylocity website using any compatible web browser. Then enter the company ID that you are assigned in the Company ID tab. Enter your last name and the Social Security nine-digit number in the SSN field. After entering the SSN number, you will need to re-enter the SSN for confirmation. After you have completed all the above steps you will need to create your password and enter it.
Here, we have listed all the steps involved that you need to know for signing up in Paylocity:
- Fill in your “company ID” in the “Company ID” field.
- Then, you will need to fill in your “Last Name”.
- You will be provided with a nine-digit “Social Security Code”. Enter that in the “SSN field”.
- Re-enter the “SSN” digit to confirm in the “Confirm SSN” bar.
- Fill in the “ZIP Code” of your home.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Then, you will be asked to enter your “Username” in the next step.
- Create a password for yourself and enter it in the “Password” field.
What is the Procedure for Paylocity Employee Login?
In case, you are an employee and need to log in to Paylocity. You can do that by visiting login.paylocity.com and entering your correct credentials. You will need the company ID that your company has given you, username, and password in order to log in. The company ID will be the first field you will need to fill. You will be able to find the company ID on the top-left corner of the webpage after you have logged in.
Follow the instructions that we have given here to log in to Paylocity employee account:
- Fill in the “Company ID” in the first field.
- Enter your correct “Username”.
- Enter the “Password” you have created at the time of signing up.
- Make sure to click on the “Remember My Username” checkbox so that the system remembers you and you don’t have to enter your credentials again.
How to Reset Paylocity Password?
In case you have forgotten your Paylocity login password and you can’t seem to correctly remember it. You can easily reset the password of your Paylocity account. All you need is your company ID and your username. After entering your username and ID, click on the Forgot option. Another web page will open up where you will need to enter your company ID and username along with your contact number or email.
For resetting your Paylocity account password, please go through the steps written here:
- Fill in your company ID under the “Company ID” text.
- Enter your username in the “Username” field.
- Then, enter your “Contact Number” or your “Email Address” linked with your Paylocity account. You will receive a text or phone call on it.
- Enter the text you have received.
- Click on the “Captcha” box indicating that you are not a robot.
- Tap on the “Continue” option.
- Once you are logged in, go to the “User Access” section.
- Click on the “Preferences” button to reset your password, and to change your username also.
Note: If you are using the Paylocity App on your mobile, you will not be able to reset your password. You still can log in to Paylocity by tapping the “Login Help” which will be on the bottom-left corner of your screen. There you will find “Forgot Password”, tap on it, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Winding it Up
After you have gone through this article, we hope that you were able to know how to sign up, log in to your Paylocity account, and reset your password. You can perform the mentioned actions using a desktop or your handset also. You can log in to your Paylocity even if you have left your previous job if you still have your credentials with you. We are very hopeful that you found this article to be of much help. If you did, please share it among others, and if you have any suggestions for us, we request you to comment down below to let us know.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to Paylocity Login
Through this section of the article, we will try to answer the common questions you have relating to logging into your Paylocity account.