Bluehost Webmail offers its users an email hosting platform that they can use to access their email accounts and that too free of cost. You can create and do a Bluehost Webmail Login account by going to the website via login.bluehost.com/webmail. Then you will need to enter your username and password. Bluehost provides you with two different webmails that are Roundcube and Horde. You will find these webmail clients on most of the mainstream webmail that works like a web hosting domain. You can access your account from the Control Panel and also by creating a Sub-domain.
This is just to give you an overview of Bluehost Webmail. To tell you in-depth about it, we will be sharing the procedures to create your account, log into it, as well as reset your password if required. To avoid Bluehost Webmail Login Problems please keep on reading further.
What is a Bluehost Webmail Client and How to Choose it?
Bluehost Webmail provides you with two options for your webmail that are Roundcube and Horde that you can use for your account. You can work with either of the two webmail options as per your choice.
- Roundcube: Roundcube has the look and feel that you will expect from any email application, however, it is available in a web browser. You may import IMAP folders using an address book with the drag and drop action. While you are writing any mails, you can also preset the responses that will help you to save time, there is also an option to write using the spell-check tool which will give a rich HTML text-like look.
- Horde: Horde is more than just a client for your webmail. It can be termed as a simple collection of online apps that you can use for collaboration which includes webmail, managing tasks, writing notes, and viewing and scheduling your calendar. However, all of these features have their limitations such as the person with whom you are sharing your data should also be using Horde.
How to Change the Default Webmail on Bluehost?
You are also able to change the default webmail on Bluehost by going to the Control Panel. Here, you can go to Hosting and click on the Email option. After that, you can move to Email accounts to perform the remaining procedure.
More steps can be found as follows:
- After you have entered the “Control Panel”, click on the “Hosting” > “Email” that you will see in the main menu.
- You will find the “Email Accounts” section on the left side of the menu. Click on it.
- Scroll through the page until you find your email address. Then, click on the drop-list menu under the “Webmail Client” tab.
- Here, you will be asked to choose your default client. Click on the “Roundcube” or “Horde” to make it your default webmail client.
- Click the “View Inbox” option to log in to your account.
How Can I Create My Bluehost Webmail Account?
You can create up to five email addresses if you have a basic hosting plan. The amount of email addresses that you can create is solely dependent on the hosting plan you are working with. For instance, the starter hosting plan provides you with 100 email addresses. If you wish to create your account, you can do that by going to Bluehost Webmail Login Page.
Here, we have given the steps that you can follow to create your account:
- If you are already on the Bluehost Webmail login page, click on the three bars that will be on the top right corner of the webpage.
- A list of options will come up. Right-click on the “Hosting” option.
- Then a sub-menu will pop up. You will see the option of “Email”. Select it.
- Select the “Email Accounts” from the menu on the left-hand side panel.
- Choose the “Create an Email Account” key from the new window.
Note: You may use periods(.) and underscores(_) also in the prefix of your email address. The prefix is referred to the part before @. In case you have more than one Bluehost domain account, you may connect that account with your new one from the drop-down menu and then click on the domain you wish to connect. After scrolling down through the page, you will be asked to create a password for your account. You may create a password of your choice or enter the password that Bluehost has generated for you.
- At the end of the webpage, you will be asked to enter the size of the mailbox and to select the choice of your webmail client. It is suggested that you choose a mailbox of unlimited size and leave the webmail client blank.
- After completion of all the steps that we have told you, click on the “Create” button to create your account.
How Can I Access My Bluehost Webmail?
If you have created your account and you are facing issues in accessing your Bluehost Webmail, we will tell you a few ways so you can access your account.
- Using the Bluehost Website: You may directly go to login.bluehost.com/hosting/webmail and fill in all the information you need for logging in to your Bluehost Webmail account.
- Through the Control Panel: Accessing your email account can also be done through the Control Panel then logging in to the Bluehost portal. Choose the Hosting option. Click on the Email Address key in the Email tab. Then there will be an option to View Inbox. Click on it and you will be able to access your account.
- Accessing Your Bluehost Account by Creating a Custom Subdomain: The last way you can use to access your account may be by creating your email subdomain and then redirecting it to your webmail client.
You can execute this method through the following steps:
- At first, log in to your account and select the “Webmail Client”.
- Copy the “URL” from the address bar.
- Now, go to the “Control Panel” and click the “Domains” key.
- From the “Domains” section, choose the “Subdomains” option.
- In the “Create a Subdomain” tab, type the name you want for your subdomain.
- Select the domain of your choice from the drop-down list, then click on “Create”.
- Go back to “Domains”, then click on “Redirect”.
- From the “Add Redirect” tab, choose the name of your subdomain.
- In the blank space in front of the “Redirects to” field, paste the “URL” you have copied earlier.
- Save the changes you made by clicking on the “Add This Redirect” button.
How to Reset the Password of My Bluehost Webmail Account?
At any time, if you want to change the password of your Bluehost Webmail Account then you can do it through Webmail as well as via cPanel.
- Changing the Password through Webmail: Log in to your Webmail account and then choose the Change Password icon. A dialog box will pop up asking you to fill in your information. Enter the password that you wish to keep in the New Password field. Re-enter the password for confirming it. Then, click on the Change Password option. There you will see a message displaying that your password is changed.
- Changing your Password using cPanel: You may modify the password of your Bluehost Webmail account by following the steps given here:
- Log into your account and click on the option of “Email”.
- Choose the “View Details” option.
- Type the password you want to set in the “Password” field.
- Enter this password again in the next “Password” box.
- Click on the “Change Password” key.
After following the above-mentioned steps, your password shall be updated.
How to Log in to Your Bluehost Account without a Password?
There may be a chance that you forget your password and do not know how to login to your account. You may follow the below steps for logging in to your webmail account.
- After you are on the homepage of the Bluehost website, click the “Login” button.
- You will find the “Forgot Password” option on the login screen, click on it.
- Then, you need to enter your username in the “Username” field. Your username will be the full domain name. Click on the “Next” button.
You will receive a link to reset your password in your email that is associated with your Bluehost account. In case you are unable to find the reset link, check the Spam folder of your account and if you are still not able to find the link. Make sure you have entered the right email. After you have found the link, click on it.
To Sum Up
In conclusion to this article, we hope that you got a better understanding of the Bluehost Webmail. It is a free email hosting domain and one of the largest web hosts. You can create your account by going to the website and entering your details. You can access your account through the website, through the Control Panel, and by creating a Subdomain. If you wish to modify the password of your Bluehost account, then you can do that using Webmail and via cPanel. You can also retrieve your account’s password by using the Forgot Password option and then by clicking on the link you will receive in your email. If you found our blog helpful, we request you to further share it with your friends and those who require help.
Some FAQs Related to Bluehost Webmail Login
In this FAQ section, we will try to answer your usual queries.